Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dear Readers!

Dear Readers,
I have been very busy with work, and we have bought a new home in the Reno Nevada area. We have choose to stay here in the high desert region of Reno Nevada and we are ready to make this yard our own.

The past 18 months we have rented a home that has been a challenge and fun to clean up. Our property management company is thrilled with my gardening but it is time for our own place.

So you can expect more blogs with photos on the changing I will be making. First, and most importantly is a soil test. Then pruning, watering and nutrients....its just that easy.

Here is a photo of the new home, I hope you join me on my remodeling journey of my front and back yard landscapes.


Marnie Brennan, GardenCoach Reno Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment